Friday, January 20, 2012

Handmade stuff handmade things - ilovehandmadestuff.com zibbet promotional team ~

Making handmade stuff or handmade things are always fun. As I am working on finishing listing in my shop and playing around with my e-mag, I want to show you a special piece for my friend's wedding as I show my new favorite listing of the week for my fellow artist friends :)






I have a light box but didn't have time to test it yet. I will try it soon. Remember to check me out starting 2-8-2012! www.zibbet.com/ilovehandmadestuff







3 comments:

  1. Awesome! nice jewelry you have, can't wait to see more.
    nice post, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was in a rush and forgot to link it back to the shops lol! will do that next week.... since 2-8-2012 is running so close!

    ReplyDelete