Monday, February 27, 2012

Self - Confidence, self worth!


Blogging is hard. It's extremely hard when you are not sure what to write but know you need to write and embrace your inner thoughts that wants to come out.

Over the past weekend, I had a valuable lesson. One that I can't go back and take back things I've done or said, but I've learned that I need to be more confident in myself! One friend taught me that in order to have respect from others, you have to give it to yourself first. Before you love someone else, you have to love yourself first. If you don't love yourself, you have no self worth and you would always lose your battle! For me, my biggest battle is self confidence. BECAUSE of this lack of confidence, I feel very little a lot of times and seem some what of a push over from time to time. This is changing and it's going to change because I want the change and welcome the change. It's going to be a life style change, but no one can help you unless you want it bad enough.....and I ... I want it bad enough! Therefore I hope you guys will grow with me as a grow wiser but bigger and fuller with confidence!
Today will be the last time .. I will let myself DOWN!





Labradorite earrings - one of the most unique stone because it has different colors.





St. Patty's day is near, have some green with the popular zebra pattern! :)




use a cool necklace to make a simple shirt look fab~









Beautiful image captured in a beautiful pendant with buttons!





get them before it's gone! Feet display...i sorta want it for my stuff!

The cutest egg holder ever fun for easter egg hunt!





For that cute little guy
















Find us on zibbet, the place to sell and buy handmade things!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are learning a major life lesson! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.
    but don't lose that confidence - you are awesome.
    We are here with ya, we all doubt sometimes, and then our friends lift us up again. So here we are - lifting! As Deni said, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Def there are things i will be improving on myself :) This is actualy the first time ...and the mag that i put a pic of myself on the web LOL! I need to do a youtube video which i am late on too..gotta do the mag too and get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loe your picture. i know about the self love and self confidence. Running helps me with that.

    ReplyDelete