Monday, November 26, 2012

Handmade stuff haul of my handmade stuff :-P

During Thanksgiving break I was able to make use of some free time to take pictures and then upload them to my shop, something I wanted to do for a long time. Finding time to blog and etc is hard! Sometimes, I can't seem to find things to say because I feel like I am talking to myself. Do I take the type to type and blog like I am writing a diary..or do I type like I am talking to you, those who are reading my blog? LOL I don't know, I guess I'll figure out as time comes since time is suppose to make us wiser and smarter? (If it's true)....BUT! #(&$*#$*(#$ hehe in the mean time, check my items out in my zibbet shop @ www.zibbet.com/ilovehandmadestuff

Here's a rose quartz bracelet with a clover charm :)

Here's a pair of earrings that are aquamarine! :) go to my shop for more items and I am going to upload more items soon! Tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment