Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meet me under the mistletoe!

Who can't wait for the Holiday? Christmas? I know...I know... some people will think it's rude since I actually said Christmas, but let me tell you. I am not a Christian, but over the years as we were growing up we adapted to this culture in America by celebrating Christmas....LOL why? because my family which is buddist believe that it's nice to celebrate with the other people around the world as a holiday to be with families and give gifts and get gifts! :) WHo doesn't like gifts? I LOVE GIFTS! even when it's not a hoilday.

This year, i am going to make gifts for people, it will be all handmade so i can support handmade! Weeee! 

I have a shop, my shop is http://www.zibbet.com/ilovehandmadestuff

For Christmas I made this little bib for my friend's cute baby, let me know if you want one! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment